The Community Space is a new type of lot introduced in Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle where the neighbourhood can vote on how it’s utilized. Sims are able to vote with their influence points and turn this lot into a Community Garden, Maker Space or a Marketplace.
Following the lead of the original community space in Port Promise, this one starts off as an abandoned factory, except a little bit more abandoned and derelict. The different versions still maintain the same footprint of the build, using the same structures and reclaimed materials, all great places for eco-friendly Sims to congregate.
TOU: Enjoy my build in your game, reblog freely, give credit, do not link to this download from pay-walled sites or any sites that require a login to view. Link back to sims.blackdaisies.com to share this content.
Lot Type: Community Space
Value: §62,830 / Community Garden – §97,092 / Market place – §100,942 / Maker Space – §108,661
Custom Content: none
Packs used: (EPs only) Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Famous, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle
Ideal Placement: Port Promise, Evergreen Harbor
Find this build in the Sims Gallery under EA ID “belledaisies” #oldportfactory. Links to download folders where each lot can be downloaded individually. Select “PortFactoryALL” for all versions of the lots in the same file.
➡️ GALLERY LINK ⬇️ DOWNLOAD (SFS) (Google Drive)
How to install in your game:
- Download all versions of the Old Port Factory. (Search #oldportfactory in my Sims Gallery to find them all. There are four versions)
- Click on the Community Space lot and enter build mode from world view.
- Place the Community Space version of this lot
- Select the other spaces (Community Garden, Maker Space, or Marketplace) from the build details panel
- Place the appropriate versions of those lots from your gallery