(Thank you Katzengirl for also tagging me! I’ll try to find 10 people who haven’t done it to tag next )Â
1. I wrote my first book when I was 16. It was about a runaway teenager in the big city who is actually the heiress of the head of a fashion emporium. I wroteit for my friends, so about 3 other people read it. A few years ago, an old friend of mine found her copy and mailed it to me for kicks. I have yet to re-read it and I’m afraid to.Â
2. I love mushrooms. In another reality, I might be a hobbit.
3. I’ve read The Lord of the Rings about a dozen times between the age of 13-24. Have not yet completed reading the Silmarillion.
4. In my prime I owned about 6 pairs of GAF (Goth As Fuck) boots with platforms over 5 inches
5. I drive a green Toyoya Yaris sedan. the actual name of the colour is “olive mist” which I think doesn’t sound very pleasant.
6. I’m addicted to fruity smelling moisturizers. I love perfume. My current favourite is by Anna Sui.
7. I enjoy chardonnay with dinner.Â
8. Literally avoided watching the Breakfast Club when I was growing up (and I am an 80’s child). Â In fact i never understood the appeal of most 80’s movies.
9. I went to college for Classical Animation. Yes, there was once a time where people drew with pencils and cartoons were painted with paint on cell sheets. I did that. Â
10. I worked on a short Yoshitaka Amano film. It’s probably the prettiest Â film I’ve ever been involved with and I only saw the finished result once. But I still have the poster hanging on my wall. :) Â