I spent a few hours this afternoon trying to figure out why my sims weren’t crossing the big bridge. They’d get to the end then *ride* down the side of the bridge onto the road below. It looked very odd.
After a while, I realized that somewhere along the line, I had painted un-routable paint right across the end of that bridge. Like a dumbass.
I also did some testing on prepopulating the world in CAW. I exported the populated version and was pretty happy to find them in game and playable! Except I glitched one of the bigger families, so I may have to do this all again. At least I now know it works!